Tuesday, June 12, 2007

phoenix condominium investing

A case study on a construction contract (7)

I may apply to Guinness (not the beverage company, I mean the book of records) because my article series is approaching two-digit numbers. This may be the longest legal article series in the world, who knows? I will continue without interruption, otherwise we will never be able to finish.

Yesterday I wrote, 鈥淟et's see if Mr. False Contractor picked up the phone or just ran away" -- thank you for reading my corner again today.

Of course Mr. False Contractor did not run away (well, not yet). First he has to make some money. He picked up the phone and talked to Mr. Investor. He reminded Mr. Investor that the construction period is 18 months as this is clearly stated in the contract, he and also mentioned how much he wants to finish this project and go ahead with other projects along with Mr.

No comments: